We have chomped the facts to discover which Bible’sparts were the maximum deeply searched.Every person has different thoughts, however following are the top ten most popular bible verses are:
- 8:38-39 Romans “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- 4:16-18 Second Corinthians: “So we do not lose heart. Though our outer man is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.”
For a young Christian this most popular bible verses will be hard to recognize with except they are living in counterintelligence and persecuting believers for their belief. When I become mature, a lot I applaud these Scriptures. My body is certainly degenerative away. The entire believers might face complaint for their faiths however this is making for us an everlasting weight of victory most popular bible verses beyond whole comparison, (and over description).
- 16:9 Second Chronicles “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars.”
This verse might look strange that it is taken out as inspiring however understand it clearly. Imagine once the complete picture that the God eyes are perusing the complete earth (“all over the complete earth”) as well as His eyes are searching for all those who are innocent in his eyes. It was most popular bible verses by him just to support strongly such bondwomen.
- 13:5c-6 Hebrews “I will never leave you nor forsake you. So we can confidently say, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?’”
This is almost similar to Timothy 4:16-17 where it was said by Paul that at the 1stprotection, no one was present in front of him and every person had actually abandoned him however only there was a Lord who stood in front of him. However, when we were abandoned by the believers during needy time, not in any case the Lord will leave us, as well as He will never abandon us.
- 4:13 Philippians “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Make a look at the complete 4th chapter most popular bible verses we can understand that it is not emphasized by the Paul that we are allowed to perform any act we wish to do or that Lord will accept our all requests.
- 29:11 Jeremiah “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare [literally “peace”] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
All the plans are known by the God He had planned for us however it doesn’t say that it is important for us to understand. It is declared by the God that the plans made by him are the best ones for us (the word welfare mentioned in the verse) as well as they aren’t even for bad work (explanation of word evil in the verse).
- 8:28 Romans “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
This verse is quite similar to the verse Jeremiah 29:11 apart from for the point that bad things even work out to give us best. The Bible holds the complete history where evil are used by the God to fulfill his purpose. That ensures that each and every thing work in combination for our vital good. However, It Is not stated that everything is actually good for our life though that everything, either good or bad, effort for our own benefit.
- 23:6 Psalm “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
This verse is extracted from the “The Lord is My Shepherd”and it has the David which is looking forward and observing every thing for the future that is completely based on hope by the eyes of trust.
- 10:28-29 John “I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.”
This is an amazing verse and one should memorize it.Because several feel that they are not fit to be saved. They feel secured and saved for several days and then in upcoming they feel like completely lost. They feel insecure they don’t know either they are save or not.
- 6:37 John “All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.”
The John’sgospel is known to be my most favorite as John has written a lot of things regarding that Christ Jesus security. This verse is however present with the exclusion of this valuable Jesus statement, in which it was mentioned that who will come to me, will never be castes out by me.Amazing! What absolute love is revealed by this?