World’s most expensive suit for men, looking to spend some really big amount on a classy, beautiful and most expensive suit ? Then the world’s most expensive suit is the right choice.
‘Expensive clothes are not for women only’
People spend dollars on the best pamper treatment when it comes to selecting their suits. It give one confidence, depth, perceived and authority.
START HUGHES BACK IN THE WORLD NEWS
FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANTS A CHANGE FROM ARMANI AND HAVERSACK
Stuart Hughes is in news again but not for something reprehensible, But rather for designing the most expensive suit ever sold ,but this time in co-operation with Manchester tailor Richard Jewels. This time to surprise the world, the two ultimate have provided this world with the most attractive, classy, and expensive suit to the market. A suit that is more expensive more than your vehicle, home.
MAKING OF THE SUIT
A diamond suit from Liverpool-based Stuart Hughes is a unique most expensive suit piece of couture to flaunt their prosperous reputation. It’s the complete fashion jewelry suit , made with the finest and most expensive materials.
- The suit was completed in 600 man hours.
- It is made of cashmere wool, silk and DIAMONDS.
- Diamonds to be exact 480 single cut 0.5 cts, deliberately positioned around the exterior of the suit, which makes the suit more attractive.
- Diamond-studded buttons to make it worth even more than all the other suits in the market.
It might be risky to walk around in all those diamonds. It will definitely make you worth more than 1 million dollar. Only three of its kind will be made, each worth $892,250,that makes it the world’s most expensive suit.
DESIGNER ALEXANDER AMOS U
For the ultra rich who are still shopping at Cartier, purchasing diamond-studded phones, accessories and flying in their private-jets, bling king Alexander Amos u discloses the world’s most expensive £70,000 ($101,860) suit to stimulate their urge to splurge.
MAKING OF THE SUIT
What makes this single-breasted suit so ,comfortable and unique from the other expensive suits is its rich make and the number of hours toiled in to assemble this formal garment. this piece is designed using fabrics to enhance your personality, dignity, style and at the topmost your individuality.
- This suit has taken in excess of 80 man hours to complete.
- It is made from the world’s most expensive wool, vicuña, from a rare wild South American animal, collected from the Arctic muskox.
- The suit is threaded with 18-karat gold, giving it an ultimate new look.
- The wool is the blended with mishmash to create one of the world’s most comfortable garments ever.
- Its single button piece is covered with set diamonds ,making it worth each penny.
- The suit features over 5,000 single stitches equating to £14 (approximately $20) per stitch.
The suit goes on sale in London and the piece is sold to an anonymous buyer for a price of over US $100,000